this cute and super simple idea during my quest for inspiration yesterday and since we always have clementines in our house it was a no-brainer. They look really cute and Zoe loved the idea (hers is the one in the middle). The best thing about them is that we can make them over and over again!
|Hard at work making me some "food"|
|"Mommy, did you say you wanted spaghetti?"|
3) Please do not pick Owen up
4) Please do not pick Owen up and try to put him on the bed (or chair, couch, bike, etc.)
5) Please leave him alone
6) When he screams, he's trying to tell you he doesn't like that
7) Please don't push him any higher than that
8) Please don't talk to me like that
9) When you scream like that, I think you're hurt. Not that you just "want company"
10) Please don't go into Owen's room while he's sleeping because you will wake him up
There are many, many more but the others depend on the day. These 10 easily come out of my mouth every day and consistently land on deaf ears. Or more accurately, perfectly healthy ears that are choosing to hear what I'm saying but respond only with a smirk and a continuation of whatever behavior I'm trying (as politely as I can muster) to put a stop to. I tell you, it really makes me feel excited about the teenage years.